Single jersey fabric, which is widely used around the world, is among the types of fabrics that are easy to wash and maintain. At the same time, with its light structure and flexible stance on the body, it can take on both a draped and narrow shape. Produced in England to protect from wind and cold, it also has an easy-to-shape feature that allows users to discover that it can be nice and elegant in the fashion world over time.
Single jersey fabric properties;
- It has hygroscopic property.
- It is soft and lightweight.
- It feels comfortable with its elastic and flexible lines.
- It is one of the elegant fabric types that are easy to wash and maintain.
- No allergic or harmful point was found.
- It is a type of fabric that is easy to design, helps the skin to breathe, and keeps it warm at the same time.